Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday confessions!









It's Sunday again! Time to link up with my favorite Alyx from Every day is a new adventure !!

1. I made cookies yesterday! Not for humans. They are for the bunnies. Tiffie's birthday will be on Tuesday. Yeah, I do things like that. And I have to say: they smell delicious. The ingredients are: bananas, kiwi, carrots and a nice grass mixture. 









2. It is not much fun to watch a soccer game with me. I get really loud and angry and scream the whole time. 

3. Once I forgot my wallet on the car roof after grocery shopping. I lost my keys while shopping at Ikea. I am too confused for this world. 

4. I hate the glibbery stuff in tomatoes. So I always have to remove that before I eat the tomato.



5. If I were a boy my name would be Daniel. 


Have a lovely Sunday!







12 comments:

  1. I love the rabbit cookies, that's such a cool idea! And I hate that, when I'm cutting a tomato, that stuff squirts all over the place! It drives me crazy!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It drives me crazy too. Pfui...

      Delete
  2. Cookies for bunnies?? You are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Glad you like the idea. The bunnies are a little sceptical. :)

      Delete
  3. I used to never eat tomatoes just bc of that gushy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always thought I am the only one!

      Delete
  4. haha I love that you make cookies for your bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) I have seen it on TV so I thought it might be a good idea.

      Delete
  5. the fact that you make bunny cookies is beyond amazing. you are such a cool person.

    happy monday, friend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Nicole! happy Monday!

      Delete
  6. Haha! So cool many things, you're too cool for this world ;) If I were a bunny I'd wish you were my mummy too, lucky Tiffie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vanisha! You're so sweet! It means a lot to me!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...