1. I bought 48 cans of Dr. Pepper yesterday. I am not sure if that's much for American standards but it is definitely a lot for German standards. I mean, I never had that much Dr. Pepper in my life. I like the feeling to have lots of pop stored for bad times. I also bought some new beer. It is from Belgium and it is called Hoegaarden. It is pretty good but Bitburger is still the best beer in the world.
2. I thought about stealing a cat on Friday. David and I went to a Used Book Store (paradise for book lovers) and we bought 26 books and 2 magazines for 15 dollars. It was such an amazing feeling to walk out of a store with bags full of books. But yeah, the cat....he lives in the store and his name is Hemingway. He followed me the whole time and wanted me to pet him (what I did...that's another reason we spent hours in the store). He was so cute that I thought about grabbing him and running as fast as I can.
3. I can't watch movies in 3D. I get so sick when I try it, you can't even imagine. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am not made for 3D. In October we went to a Haunted House in Columbus and they had a 3D section....I was so terrified and I almost threw up. I still don't know how I made it out of there. Plus I am always the one who screams very loud at places like that. So I am the perfect victim.
4. I missed the Eurovision Song Contest yesterday and I am very sad about this. Nobody knows it is America but it is very popular in Europe and I usually watch it every year. It is not a contest that you can take seriously but it is very entertaining. These are the singers from Russia:
Aren't they lovely? They won second place! Sweden won. Congratulations! Germany is usually on the last place but this time we were 8th place. Not bad.
5. I always sing a happy birthday song to my pets and they always get some special treats. I want them to have a wonderful birthday too. Birthday is something not just for humans. My friend Barbara's cat Sokrates always had to wear a party hat on her birthday. She did not mind.
I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday!
Here is the song of the day. Tattva by Kula Shaker. I love this band, they are more than just awesome. I have been to one of their concerts and it is an experience full of candles and incense sticks.