I am linking up with Lin from Linny's Vault! Hi Lin!
1. I have met my neighbors Linda and John yesterday for the first time. David and I were outside in the backyard cutting his hair (I have to say that I did a pretty good job and I am very proud of myself) when an older guy with a gold tooth came over to offer his wife's hairstylist equipment. Very nice. Later I brought went to their house to give them their stuff and they offered me a seat, an ice-cold coke and cooked dinner for me. They always invited us to play cards with them and John wants to take David fishing. Americans are really nice people.
2. Famous German beer drinking song. Everybody starts to sing it after 5 Mass Bier.
3. I have watched a little bit of "Dancing with the stars" yesterday and I have to admit that i never knew who was the star and who was the professional dancer. Are all these people famous? I mean, in Germany the "stars" in that show are not really famous so maybe it is the same here.
4. I started to watch Breaking Bad yesterday. Yeah, I am late. But I have to say that this show is pretty good and I have no idea why I haven't watched it earlier.
5. I still need to watch the season finale of Castle. But on the other hand I don't want to watch it because then I have to wait so long to watch a new episode. So sad.
6. I have no idea why they did not kill off Meredith in the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. That woman is so annoying.
7. I like gum that tastes like apple. And lip balm that tastes like vanilla.
8. One time I passed out in church because of all the incense smell.
9. I am dangerous. Don't mess with me.
10. I buy things just because I like the packaging.
Have a lovely Tuesday!