Saturday, July 14, 2012

Birthday beer and animal rights.

Hallo meine Lieben,

I am spending the day with my American family so I don't have much time to blog today. But I can't wait to catch up with you guys tomorrow! 

There are three important things I want to share with you.

First of all: Schatz, thank you for a wonderful birthday! Thank you for surprising me with my favorite flowers during your lunch break! Thank you for being the best and funniest husband anyone could ever wish for! Thank you for always making me smile and being there for me! Thank you for your awesome birthday presents! Thank you for drinking German birthday beer with me! Thank you for being you! PS: You have the best dance moves ever!

Second: Thank you for all the wonderful and lovely birthday wishes! You guys rock my world and I am so glad that we have met! I wish I could hug all of you!

Last but definitely not least:
Please consider this when you buy your cosmetic products. 


It's time to end the cruelty.

Thank you!

Have a wonderful Saturday! And happy happy birthday to Jutta! I hope you are having an amazing day and not so much rain! I wish you all the sunshine! Ich drück Dich!

24 comments:

  1. http://world-of-pd.blogspot.de/2012/07/eine-geburtstagsblume.html :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Katrin! I hope you had an amazing day! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgKGzr8jMLw&feature=related :D
    Alles Liebe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, das ist aber lieb! Und weckt Kindheitserinnerungen! Bin ja ganz gerührt! Dankeschön, liebe Crysa!

      Delete
  5. Was für ein schönes Geburtstagsständchen, Crysa, da wird sich Katrin aber freuen :-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das hab ich allerdings! :) Einfach nur schön!

      Delete
  6. Oh, vielen Dank meine Liebe!!! Das ist so lieb von dir! DANKE! ♥
    Ich hatte einen wunderschönen Tag mit vielen lieben Menschen. Und das Wetter wurde im Laufe des Tages immer besser. Unglaublich. Ich saß mit einer Freundin im Café in der Glockenstraße und die Sonne kam auf einmal heraus. Das war sehr schön. Zwar nicht ganz so warm, aber immerhin.

    Ich danke dir nochmals und ich drücke dich zurück!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, da freu ich mich aber dass die Sonne doch noch rausgekommen ist und Du einen wunderbaren Tag hattest! Ich hab ganz feste die Daumen gedrückt!

      Delete
    2. Daaanke! Es hat funktioniert! ♥

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday! July is a great month for birthdays :D

    Glad you had a wonderful day, I hope you got very spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweetie! And yeah, July is the best month for birthdays! :))
      I got spoiled a lot! :) Haha.

      Delete
  8. Oh, no, Katrin! I totally missed it! :( I'm so sorry ... Happy belated birthday! I'm glad to know you had a great day! :D You deserve the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my dear! And thank you again for the wonderful kitty birthday card from Dimitri & Dante! :) You rock!

      Delete
  9. That`s great you had a good birthday with David and also his family!

    I´m sorry to say so, but I have the best dance moves :D

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my dear!
      And I hope I will see your dance moves someday! :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment...