Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cute Overload - The cats in my life.

Hallo meine Lieben,

I am spending the day with my American family. The birthday of my mother-in-law was on Wednesday and we all celebrate this together at my sister's house. Which means I can finally meet her new cat Finnick. So exciting.

That's why I thought I show you some pictures of the cats in my life. You all love cats....am I right?

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend with you loved ones, you cats, dogs, bunnies, horses or whatever animal you live with.


 That's Jerry, my Dad's cat. She is almost 9 years old and loves so sleep in cardboard boxes. I think she never sleeps somewhere else. Even when the boxes are way too small for her. 


Yoda, the little kitten I visited again last week. He is such a sweetheart and it was very hard for me not to steal him away from his family. 


Lumpi, Tiger's brother. He is 5 years old and loves to sleep. He also loves to spend time with the bunnies. He likes to sleep in their hay. 


Our neighbor's cat. I don't know how old he is but he is a sweetheart. He always comes over to visit me. Every time I open the door he comes over to our side of the street. Our neighbors have 3 other cats but they ignore me most of the time. 


Tiger, Lumpi's brother. He loves to sleep in the sink. And other weird places. Like the bathroom cabinet. Which means that he has his own towel in there. The fluffiest one for sure.


This is Finnick, my sister Katie's cat. She recently adopted the adorable former stray cat and as you can see he is enjoying his new home. 


Fritzy. He is also Katie's cat and happy to have a new buddy to play with. He also enjoys to play with my parents-in-law's dog Nikki. 


Tell me a little bit about your cats, please! Have a lovely Saturday!

24 comments:

  1. I have one cat, Jolie. She found me one snowy Christmas morning and decided to move in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! :) We had cats who just decided to move in too. They came one day and never left. You are such a sweetheart!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog! You always have such nice stories and I love that you love animals (lots of love ;)). I have one cat called Simba, and he truly is a king :D He also loves boxes and bags...and... well, everything he can climb into ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! You're so sweet! I love reading your blog too! And what you say really means a lot to me! Thank you so much! Your cat sounds adorable! Simba is a great name! :) When my cats were little they always slept in my purse. :) They love bags too!

      Delete
  4. Lauter süße Katzen. Wir haben nur eine, Fiory. Leider versteht sie sich überhaupt nicht mit anderen Katzen (kleine Zicke) und ist auch nur auf uns beide fixiert. Vor fremden Menschen, Eltern etc. eingeschlossen, läuft sie meist davon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eure Katze ist so goldig! Katzen können manchmal schon sehr eigen sein. Solange sie Euch gegenüber immer nett ist! :) Mein Patenonkel hat eine Katze, die sich von gar niemandem sonst anfassen lässt...

      Delete
  5. So cute! I love cats.... my husband and I have a little kitten named Stella.... one of my coworkers found her and her brothers abandoned at the side of the road last fall, and she has been a welcome member of our home ever since :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Stella is such a cute name for a cat! It's so sweet that you offered her a home!!

      Delete
  6. Awe they are all so adorable!
    I'm currently fostering a cat and he is a character. He's months old and his first 6 months of life were really hard. My friend Abby picked him up from a woman's house (who was planning on killing him because he was so bad off). He had matted bloody fur and an infection in his eye which has resulted in his eyes being different colors (one green, one gold). They thought he was gonna be blind. But now, he is just a playful little goof haha. He likes to play with my puppy and run after flies. And he is so affectionate and cuddly. It's amazing an animal who had such a hard life can have so much love for people.
    Good news is, if she can't find him a home by mid-August. I mau keep him =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      It is so terrible that the woman was planning to kill the cat! I am so happy that you offered him a home! Nobody wanted to have my bunnies when I adopted them, they were both sick. And now they are two happy bunnies. Your cat sounds so adorable! I would love to see his eyes! I am sure I would want to keep him! :)

      Delete
  7. Your cats are so adorable. That sweet little kitten in adorable..well they all are. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I would have had a hard time not stealing Yoda also. I'm more of a dog than a cat person, but my husband wants to get a Savannah cat someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dogs too! As you know I would love to have a Corgi! :)

      Delete
  9. Love all the kitties! We have one that we brought back to Germany from Chicago...I love her to death!
    Happy Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome you brought her back to Germany. :)

      Delete
  10. Awww, love all the cat pictures! Yoda is just soooo cute and tiny. How could you not want to take him home?

    I hope you had a fabulous weekend, dear Katrin :)
    Drücke Dich!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he is adoraaaaaable! I really want to steal him!!!

      Have a lovely week, ich drueck Dich!

      Delete
  11. I LOVE cats!!! The little guy you have been visiting is especially cute! Has it been confirmed yet that it`s a male cat or are you still basing that off your gut instinct :D

    What is it was cats and cardboard boxes? Mr. Kitty loves them too! I always call him hobo cat when he does that (not very nice, I know).

    Cats are awesome and so much fun! How could you not love them!

    Cheers,
    Miss Sugar Shack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't know for sure if it's a boy or a girl. Just my instinct. :)

      Jerry always sleeps in the smallest cardboard box and I don't know why. There are many pillows but she always chooses the box. I love hobo cat! :))

      Cats are suuuuuuper!

      Delete
  12. What adorable kitties! My neighbor's cat drops in once in a while for treats, but he won't stay. He doesn't like my cats, and they don't like him! I think they're unwilling to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are adorable! I am sure your kitties want to protect their territory! But it is great that your neighbor's cat crops in once in a while! :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment...