I am linking up with my favorite Lin from Linny's Vault!
1. When you sit on a chair for several minutes and then get up to make a coffee you can be sure that one of my cats will be on the chair you sat on before. And he won't move.
2. Yesterday I searched for a pen and it took me several minutes to realize that it was in my hair. The same happened before with my sunglasses. Sometimes it scares me a little bit that I am so absentminded.
3. We will go to a Minus The Bear concert on Sunday and I am very very excited! I have never been to one of their gigs before but I know that it will be fabulous!
4. One of my favorite animals is the Proteus anguinus parkelj (German: Grottenolm). It's a very interesting animal and it only lives in cold underground waters. It only lives in the Dinaric mountains along the Adria. I have seen one in the Postojna Cave in Slovenia and the animal fascinated me a lot.
5. I started to watch Sex And The City again. When I finished that I might have to start with Emergency Room again. I remember that they always showed that on Tuesdays on German television and so my best friend July and I spent every Wednesday talking about nothing else. Doctor Ross and Doctor Carter were our heroes. I am glad that I watched the whole show in German first because medical terms can be very confusing in English.
6. And I have to admit that one time as a teenager I got really excited when I had an eye infection and my doctor gave me the same medicine they always gave their patients in Emergency Room. Stupid I know. But I am a huge fan.
7. I loved watching Doctor Robert "Rocket" Romano because he was so mean. And it was sad when he first lost his arm because of a helicopter crash and then got smashed because of a helicopter crash. Great writing.
8. I recently started to use this solid shampoo from Lush and it is so fantastic! It smells incredible: Cinnamon, rosemary, nettle and peppermint and my hair feels so amazing. It is all natural and vegan. You should definitely check it out if you have the chance (and no, I don't get paid for saying this and I bought the shampoo with my own money. It's that good.).
9. I had two corn on the cob for dinner yesterday and I will have one more for lunch. I really think I am addicted.
10. I love drinking punch. I am not sure if this is the right name. In Germany we call it "Bowle" and it means lots of alcohol mixed together with juices in a huge bowl. I usually make one for every party, I don't really have a recipe, I use cherries and soak them in vodka for 24 hours then add other types of other alcohol I can find and the juices I am in the mood for and it always tastes good. Prost.
Have a lovely Tuesday!