as every Sunday I am linking up with fabulous Alyx from Every day is a new adventure!
Happy happy birthday to the most wonderful cats in the world! It is Lumpi's and Tiger's 5th birthday!!!!!!! I hope you guys liked my birthday song and aren't scared anymore, I know I can't sing, but it came from my heart! Thank you for always making me smile, for always being there for me! I can't tell you what you mean to me! I love you endlessly!!!!
1. I am addicted to corn on the cobb. I have never heard that term before but since my mother-in-law mentioned it last weekend when we escaped to their house I can't stop thinking about it. And I eat it every day, one for lunch and one for dinner. I ate the last one last night so I need to go shopping today and get more. I can't be without it. Corn on the cobb sounds weird by the way. It does not sound like food. In German it's Maiskolben.
2. The American version of the Inspector Gadget theme song is so lame. It doesn't even have lyrics. Please listen to the German version. I am sure you will have to admit that it is so much better. David won't admit it but I know that he secretly loves the German theme. This song is another ear worm. An awesome one.
3. I can't believe that Chip & Chap are called Chip & Dale in America. Why is that? Chip & Chap makes much more sense. The Alliteration makes it sound pretty awesome. I am a little obsessed with cartoons from my childhood at the moment and it is kind of sad that European cartoons aren't famous at all in America. Everybody should know Alfred Jodocus Kwak.
4. I would love to be a member of Die Gummibärenbande. I love Grumpy. When we we kids my friends and I pretended to be the bears, we jumped around all the time, drank their juice and wanted to live in a tree. It was awesome.
5. I was naked in our backyard yesterday. I took a shower in the morning and saw a little spider, he (I am pretty sure it was a guy) got wet and I was scared that he could drown so I took him and ran outside and put him in the grass so that he was able to dry. He survived and I was happy but I hope my neighbors did not see me.
(That's Thekla from Die Biene Maja)
Have a wonderful Sunday!