Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ten On Tuesday! A kitten, a card, The Blitz and a grasshopper.

Hallo meine Lieben,


It's time for Ten on Tuesday with my favorite Lin from Linny's Vault

1. Yesterday I visited my new friend the kitten again. They still don't know if it's a boy or a girl but I am pretty sure it's a boy. It's just a feeling but I usually trust my feelings. He is so adorable! The poor guy has a respiratory infection and needs to get medication but hopefully he will be better soon. He spent almost the whole evening in my arms.



Aww. Isn't he adorable? He reminds of a little bit of Yoda in this picture. That would also be a great name for him. 





2. The couple we visited also has a dog named Izzy. She is a mini Schnauzer. When I looked away she ate the kitten's food. That's a little mean. But she's still adorable. 




3. Lumpi and Tiger got a lovely birthday card from my friend Miki's cats Dimitri & Dante. Miki and her cats are such sweethearts and I was so excited when I saw the letter with Lumpi's and Tiger's names on it. What a wonderful idea! Thank you so much, Miki! You are a wonderful friend!



Mail for Lumpi & Tiger


A kitten birthday card! Thanks Miki!

4. I had a visitor yesterday. A grasshopper. I was totally excited about it and showed it to David and his reaction was more like "yes, a grasshopper.". I always get totally excited about things, David always stays calm. The perfect mixture. 






5. David surprised me! He ordered a Minus The Bear shirt for me and it came in the mail yesterday! As you can imagine, I was totally excited. I am in love with this shirt.


                                                                  source

6. I ate onions yesterday. I wanted to be polite but it was torture. I will never understand why people like onions. 


7. We watched the latest Breaking Bad episode on Sunday and it was so exciting for me because they talked German in this episode. It was so cool to hear the German language on American television. 
And Mike's last name "Ehrmantraut" sounds pretty German to me. But they never mentioned anything about that. Maybe they will.






8. I saw two Doppelganger of famous people in the movie theater last weekend. Mike from Breaking bad sat behind us and "The Blitz" from How I Met Your Mother in front of us. As you can imagine I was excited. But I resisted to take pictures.




9. I am trying to grow some basil. Hopefully that will work out. I don't really have a "green thumb".


10. I need to watch "Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis" again. My Dad watched it recently and told me about  out. It is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.






Have a wonderful Tuesday! 

28 comments:

  1. yes, definitely yoda. I always think cats are female and dogs as male because they just seems like it even though it's not true.

    hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah...that's funny. I always think horses are female and I don't know why! :)
      Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. Was für ein süßes Kätzchen. Yoda passt gut, aber Gismo könnte ich mir auch gut vorstellen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, such a sweet kitty! Yoda fits perfectly!
    Hope your week has been wonderful so far, Suesse! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank Dir, Liebes! Hope you are having a fabulous time!
      The kitty is really sweet!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute kitty!! If you want to sex him/her jusy lift up the tail. You should see two holes one above the other (sorry, couldn't think of a nice way to say that!).

    If there's a space between them then it's a boy, if they're close together then it's a girl :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check that! Thanks for the help! I did not want to bother the kitty that's why I just thought he looks like a boy! :)

      Delete
  5. i should see this Breaking Bad. i just finished the 4th season of The Mentalist and looking for a tv series to swallow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love The Mentalist! And Castle! Do you watch that?

      Delete
  6. Just found you over on Niken's page. Any blog with lots of posts of animals is one I want to follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's so sweet! Welcome! I am so happy to see you! And yeah, you'll see lots of animals! :)

      Delete
  7. Aww I love all the animals! Definitely going to get a follow from me :) The Yoda-resemblence is too adorable. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following me! So happy! I love animals so you will get to see a lot of them!

      Delete
  8. Oh, my! I hope the kitty gets over the infection soon! It breaks my heart to see sick animals, poor little things.

    And I'm glad you liked the card! :p

    Neat shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the poor little guy! He coughed from time to time but I am glad he eats and drinks and is active.

      I looooooooved tha card! :) You are so wonderful! I never expected anything like this!

      The colors of the shirt are perfect! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  9. I was SOOO excited when they were speaking German in Breaking Bad, too!! It's always the little things when you're away :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you are so right! It was absolutely exciting! :))

      Delete
  10. Cutest KITTEN!!! Also, I share the same dynamic with my fiance. :) It's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think it's perfect too. :) Glad we're not the only couple like that!:)

      Delete
  11. The kitten is soooo cute! And totally looks like Yoda :D The big eyes are so cute!
    Mr. Kitty has asthma, so when he sleeps he sounds like Darth Vader :D

    Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis" is superfunny! I love that movie!

    Cheers,
    Miss Sugar Shack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so adorable. And I think the name is perfect for him!
      I am so sorry that Mr Kitty has asthma! I hope he doesn't have too many problems! I would love to hear him when he sleeps! :)

      The movie IS so funny! I really need to watch it again!

      Delete
  12. Yes, I like yoda too!!

    I agree onions are evil, people always think that because I am a vegetarian I eat a lot of onions but I hate them! Onions and Fennel...yech.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yoda is a great name for this kitten. :)

      Oh, you hate fennel too? Awesome, we have a lot in common! It's weird, I like fennel tea but I can't eat fennel...I had a potato fennel gratin once and it was awful!

      Delete
  13. 1. He does kinda resemble Yoda, haha.
    3. How terribly cute!
    5. That was sweet of him. I love getting surprise gifts.
    6. I never used to like them but now they're bearable in hamburgers. Actually, I'm kinda craving an In & Out burger now haha.
    7. Love this show! We're still catching up on it now, think we're on season 2 or something like that.
    9. Good luck with your basil. I tend to kill just about any plant I touch.

    Thanks for linking up again, I love reading your 10!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. He is so cute! I would love to steal him from his owners. :) Hehe
    3. That was such a wonderful surprise!
    6. I don't know why but I can't stand the taste at all. I really get sick.
    7. It's such an awesome show!
    9. Thanks dear. That's how I am too so I need all the good luck I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 10. that movie is so funny you need to watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We watched it again last weekend. :) I have seen it 4 times now and I love it!

      Delete

Please leave a comment...