1. I have a new addiction (Still addicted to corn on the cob.). I am absolutely obsessed with "Awkward". Thank you, Alissa! :) This show makes me laugh so much. The characters are hilarious. I don't even have a favorite character because they are all so great....but I think Tamara and Valerie makes me laugh the most.
I did one of these absolutely reliable tests one the internet and it says I am Tamara. I have my doubts.
2. I hate driving at night. I can barely see and I am always scared that an animal could run over the street.
3. I have watched "The Dark Knight Rises" yesterday and it was great. Just two things I did not like very much. (Okay SPOILER. Don't read the first point if you haven't seen the movie yet.) You let a fusion bomb detonate over the ocean, maybe a kilometer away from town and everybody is happy and there are no consequences? I doubt it. And then: Sometimes it was really really hard for me to understand Bane. First I thought it was just because I am a foreigner but my sister-in-law Katie didn't understand him either. And she's American. A couple of times I had to ask David "What did he say?"...even Batman was hard to understand from time to time.
4. I got free entry and drinks at the festival yesterday because I said "yes" when a guy asked me if I was from a band. I mean, I am the wife of a band member so that basically means "I am from a band". Right? Or do I have to feel bad? He did not specify the question, he did not ask if I play in a band. I carried David's bass so I was basically a roadie. And they belong to the band.
5. I was totally shocked yesterday because I don't fit into my favorite dress anymore. That's a little depressing and I think I might have to start running and yoga again.