I am always excited when it's Tuesday because that means I can link up with fabulous Lin from Linny's Vault for Ten On Tuesday! So, let's start!
1. I got two birthday cards from David. One is called "How cats celebrate birthday" and the other one barks a birthday song when you open it. He knows what I like.
Mine is similar to this one.
2. When I left a store yesterday the cashier said "Thank you, dear." My response was: "Have a good dear!" I am sure he thought that I am crazy but I was still thinking about the fact that he called me "dear" that I wished him a happy dear. I am so confused sometimes.
3. I rescued the life of two moths on Sunday night. I always have a bowl of water at the front porch for the neighbor's cat. And when we came back from the concert on Sunday two moths fell into the water. I am glad we came back a little earlier and I was able to take them out of the water.
4. This morning I heard lots of sirens and then fire trucks parked in front of our house. My first thought was that our house is burning down and I don't know about it. I think that's the most stupid reaction you can have when you see fire trucks because I think I should be the first one to know and then call the fire department.
There was a fire in the basement of our neighbor's house but it wasn't that bad. Thankfully. Nobody got hurt and the fire men didn't have much to do. Puh.
5. My favorite flowers are gerberas. David surprised me with a bouquet of them on Friday. He came home from work at lunch just to bring me my favorite flowers. He is the best.
6. I am still addicted to corn on the cob. I had two of them for dinner yesterday. I haven't eaten it for breakfast yet. I hope that day won't come.
7. My favorite Disney movie is "The sword in the stone". I can watch it over and over again, I think I watched it at least 40 times. Madam Mim is just hilarious. And I am always impressed by Merlin's scientific skills. The movie really is a masterpiece. What is your favorite Disney movie?
8. I am just way too confused. I recently talked with my friend Miss Sugarshack about Breaking Bad and I told her that "Laurie" is going on my nerves. I still don't know what I was talking about because there is no Laurie in Breaking Bad. There are only two options: I think I talked about Skyler and thought that her name is Laurie or I was talking about something else. But I don't know if there is a Laurie in another show I watch. I think this will always be a mystery. So weird. Maybe Skyler looks like a Laurie.
9. Another mystery: When David and I were in the Netherlands we searched for a tourist attraction called "The mystery house" for hours. We still don't know if it really exists or if it is the mystery about the house that everybody searched for it but you just can't find it. We'll never know.
10. I spent an awesome day with my sister and mother-in-law today. We went out for lunch, to the movies and shopping. I am so glad to be a part of their family now.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!